Welcome


Welcome to Karen's Kreative Kakes

I make custom designer cakes to suit any occasion.  You can find sheet cakes, layer cakes, tier cakes, 3D cakes, cupcakes, desserts and everything in between.  Coverings include traditional buttercream icing, fondant, glazes, ganache and more.


Whatever your style, I'm here to accommodate YOUR needs.  My cakes are 100% custom, unlike the supermarket or big box store's so called bakery department.  Everything is done by hand and right here at home.  It may taste like grandma's cake, but certainly will have more flare having professional techniques & supplies incorporated.
Hand Modeled
Fondant Teddy


It's all about you, not what is cranked out by a conveyor belt.  You decides the colors, the design, the flavor and any special decorations you want applied.  I can hand model toppers and ornaments out of fondant and construct edible bows and ribbons out of gum paste. The sky is the limit!


 My cakes are not just cake...its a work of art.


Advanced orders are required because it will take approximately 2-3 days to make a custom designer cake, depending on your design selections.  Pick up in Shell Knob or local delivery options can be arranged.  Sheet cakes and layer cakes are packaged in white bakery boxes for easy transport and storage.

Be creative and lets see what you can come up with!

I will post some photo's of some of the cakes I have previously made to give you an idea of my skills and as a visual aid to help you create your own masterpiece.

Hand Modeled
Fondant Sweet Dreams Baby


Take a look around my site. Happy Browsing :)






No comments:

Post a Comment